I Just Want to Be a Useless Duke's Daughter

I love this so much! Because there’s no like romance, it’s just a girl with her cats spending a f*ck ton of money.... that’s the life and if I reincarnate it would be same tbh

I hate the way she's just throwing around money. There's no way she's going to wear all of it and so far she hasn't shown a thought about donating the clothes either.

LMAO, this girl is a daughter of god, so dont do anything please, just laydown and enjoy the life.

Dex-chan lover
Reading the novel, I feel that this adaptation did not portrayed the novel clearly. What a waste... not to mention the drawing, the story flow also quite weird...

Thank you for the update ! And no need to apologize for taking ‘too long.’ I appreciate your hard work!<3 thanks again

its cute but lets just say i know the novel the author was reading before or while writing this... then that novel was crossed with a generic isekai villainess reverse harem and bits and pieces changed to fit better into the overarcing goal of a reverse harem .... done.
also the novel to this manga differs quite a bit from what is shown in the manga.
lets see if it can cast of the borrowed feathers and unfold its own wings or if it stays a mimikyu

edit: if its ment as a satire about protagonists that cant help but be successfull then i would say its unique enough to fly on its own

She says she wants to spend money. .. but if you don't play your part, who says you'll have money to spend?

Funny to read how this backfires on her even though it's predictable from the description lol

the current translators might be shitting the bed on this but it honestly doesn't affect the manhua too much because of how straightforward the plot is. nice casual read

Group Leader
This one actually got licensed by MangaToon over a month ago, only just noticed since was looking at the home page and it was in one of the banners

Users who are viewing this thread