I Kissed My Girlfriend's Little Sister?! - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Lovey-dovey x Signal

Dex-chan lover
That father is bad new for me.
I think the dad is fearful to be honest. Seems like the mom engaged in NTR shenanigans with Gyaro-ohs and probs the reason why pops was that adamant in making it clear where he draws the line with his daughter's boyfriend. You can surmise that the dad is probably a good guy the way Haruka interacts with him.

I am looking forward to the fustercluck when the dad discovers that the boyfriend of his daughter is also the step-brother of his other daughter.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the scanlation

Edit: nice dad. he got the subtle but oh so important message across too. keep it wholesome MC.

Last edited:
Supporter
This is very usable. Perhaps could even be turned into a forum emote, or reaction image.
image.png

Dex-chan lover
thanks for continuing the series!!
really like the premise and especially the cute artstyle.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation. Anyway I have a little peek from the novel.

both are yandere and the MC do something illegal with shigure. If it's supposed to be NTR, so yes. Haruka saw him date with Shigure.

I am currently reading the 4th volume of the novel and I would like to say furck you author

Group Leader
My god. The GF's father is one of those type of people...

I am currently reading the 4th volume of the novel and I would like to say furck you author
I got a bad feeling about this...
The sister has much more chemistry with the MC. The GF is totally going to lose.
Too early to tell. She has the distance advantage, for now.
This is very usable. Perhaps could even be turned into a forum emote, or reaction image.
MC's reaction to your post:
image.png

That father is bad new for me.
We might be jumping the gun, I hope. Maybe he's just someone with a conservative mindset about physical appearance, especially for young people. It doesn't necessarily mean they are bad people. But still, the "no self-respecting man would look like that" part, is really giving me a bad vibe. Even for someone like me who doesn't like people with too flashy hair dye or too much ear piercings, it seems like an unnecessary thing to bring up. On the other hand, MC's father seems more chilled and open-minded, so that's good for them. It also avoids the trope of "all Japanese boomers with penis are bastards".

Dex-chan lover
My god. The GF's father is one of those type of people...

I got a bad feeling about this...

Too early to tell. She has the distance advantage, for now.

MC's reaction to your post:
image.png

We might be jumping the gun, I hope. Maybe he's just someone with a conservative mindset about physical appearance, especially for young people. It doesn't necessarily mean they are bad people. But still, the "no self-respecting man would look like that" part, is really giving me a bad vibe. Even for someone like me who doesn't like people with too flashy hair dye or too much ear piercings, it seems like an unnecessary thing to bring up. On the other hand, MC's father seems more chilled and open-minded, so that's good for them. It also avoids the trope of "all Japanese boomers with penis are bastards".
The dad is just a normal guy honestly. I wouldn't want my kids dating people with dyed hair or piercings either.

Dex-chan lover
i think i have read a story like this somewhere before. Mc is loved by 2 fmc(they are siblings), 1 is shy and 1 have a teasing character. At the end of the story, mc break up with his gf and let 2 of them go somewhere(or so i thought).

Aggregator gang
i think i have read a story like this somewhere before. Mc is loved by 2 fmc(they are siblings), 1 is shy and 1 have a teasing character. At the end of the story, mc break up with his gf and let 2 of them go somewhere(or so i thought).
Do you remember what it was called?

Users who are viewing this thread