I Left my A-Rank Party to Help My Former Students Reach the Dungeon Depths! - Vol. 3 Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
Damn, as much as I love the three girls, Silk is my favorite one. It's so nice to see how she took the leadership to herself when Yoke was down and kept the other girls alive while Yoke was freeing himself from the curse and now she's confident enough to stand up to Yoke's self sacrificing attitude, different from the time with the horse boss.

And Marina's reaction to the MC's "I love you" was the cutest, she's so precious.

Contributor
Alright, having them all chip in for the finishing blow is a slight improvement. But I still want to see them win at least one difficult battle by themselves without him. Y'know, see their growth as adventurers and not just him trying to shelter them all the time. The battle with the crab boss was the worst of this, where the protag ended up not giving them a chance to gain any combat experience.

Silk is right and the girls have the right mindset: they all want to grow as adventurers and be strong, reliable comrades, which will never happen if he never trusts them to do their part and stand up on their own power. Do or die together as comrades, not "I wanna save muh waifus! Imma win on my own, forget me and run girls!".

On a side note, Marina's straightforwardness wins her points here after Silk who was the most outspoken and was de facto leader. C'mon Rain, you're falling behind...

Dex-chan lover
Please tell me they caught that moment on GoPro-kun and on live broadcast lol

Users who are viewing this thread