A Rank Party wo Ridatsu Shita Ore wa, Moto Oshiego Tachi to Meikyuu Shinbu wo Mezasu. - Ch. 85 - How do you Feel About me...?

Dex-chan lover
And it seems many think it's "cute" for a man to behave like this! "No...stop,you don't have to do this" when she finally managed to gather some strength to pursue the man she likes (because waiting for him to understand her feelings the manga would ended) Being indecisive and treating sex like some Holy Grail is not cute or romantic! It's actually disrespectful not giving her a decisive answer!

I hope they don't do the deed. I hope they get interrupted or something and Jamie wakes up the next morning with absolutely no memory of what happened.

Dex-chan lover
No, he is 20. (see Ch. 1, pg. 10)
As for the girls, Rain is also 20 while Marina and Silk are both 17. (revealed in Ch. 10, pg. 8)
I do not know Nene or Jamie's age.
The oldest(?) girl just happens to have the smallest figure... ha, ha, ha.
Typical.

Fed-Kun's army
436ce7f927723c35cf3eecc63d1444fd.gif

Chapter 86 raw paid won't be out until the 29th, since serie is published every 2-3 weeks now lol (this chapter is from the 8th)

So probably gonna edit this post with the raw then, like i did in the previous, for those that don't wanna stay in this cliff lol
I checked the raw site and it seems to have been released now

Chapter 86 raw paid won't be out until the 29th, since serie is published every 2-3 weeks now lol (this chapter is from the 8th)

So probably gonna edit this post with the raw then, like i did in the previous, for those that don't wanna stay in this cliff lol
have you read the newest chapter yet? I'm just really curious about if something is going to happen or if Jamie is just going to tease him.

Dex-chan lover
Nothing will happen. Nothing will ever happen. A kiss would as far as it will ever go in these mangas with beta MCs.

Go for Musou Harem MCs if you want action. Guys like this MC won't ever get any kitties. :slap:

Aggregator gang

edit: not gonna post the whole chapter, but the first few pages i knew nothing was going to happen lmao
Raws for 88 are out and somehow were back on track... Kinda

Dex-chan lover
So we finally get out of the repetitive hell that was dealing with the old party dickheads and now the translations stop? Boo.

Any hope this is going to re-start or keep going in the near future?

Dex-chan lover
Tickle tickle

MAN FUCK THIS GOOFY ASS SHIT. JUST MAKE HER FALL ASLEEP AINT NOTHING GONNA HAPPEN ANYWAY

Users who are viewing this thread