I Log in Alone - Ch. 33

Glad this has been picked up again! Thank you for the scanlation~! This has some unique ideas compared to similar manwhas of this genre

Is it just me or did a large chunk of chapters get deleted because I remember the story being a bit farther in.

Dex-chan lover
I'm a bit confused. He's pouting because he only barely killed a raid boss solo that entire GUILDS skip due to difficulty even when they're at a higher level. How many players can solo this raid within 10 levels above it?

Dex-chan lover
"You need more mana for a passive skill!" "The Truth Hurts" *9999 dmg*

Thanks for the chapter!
Interesting commentary on skills and difference between active and passive. Although they forgot to mention that Active Skills are on standby until used, tend to have cooldowns (after you use it have to wait x mins/hours/days before can use it again,) require a certain amount of mana to use (can be a little or a lot,) will last for a certain amount of time (automatically turns off after x mins/hours,) may be a one shot deal per use (for example if use a skill that doubles damage and adds a fire attribute for additional damage but automatically goes off and used up after the next strike whether it's blocking a blow, poking something gently as a joke, or cutting an enemy in half will need to spend more mana and reactivate it again for effect on next target,) and has to be activated. Passive Skills are always on (unless have ability to turn it on/off like a lightswitch for a lamp,) use very little if any mana, tend to be weaker than Active Skills but in return doesn't get used up or run out of power or need a cooldown, and can add up to a bit.
There's a manga/LN whose name I can't remember where the MC gets a special fairy from his broken cellphone due to him always maxing out his character levels in various games more than trying to beat the game. After leveling up he's got the option of an Active Skill which was some kind of armor, and a Passive Skill, Projectile Damage Immunity which makes him immune to all projectile damage whether from bullets, rockets, arrows or whatever. Fortunately for him he chose the passive skill as at one point he got sniped while he was lost in his thoughts. Since it was always on it protected him from being sniped while if had chosen the Armor he'd have died before realizing he needed to activate it. Even if had activated it in time if got sniped after the timer ran out and turned the skill off but before cooldown wore off he'd have also died. So having the proper mix of Active Skills and Passive Skills along with using them together is essential. For example, MC in a series where an assassin hired by a goddess to kill a hero met a character who had the Berserker Skill (when person uses a Berserk Skill/spell their physical abilities get a strong boost so they're several times stronger and faster but with demerit of driving user emotionally insane with rage/fury/hate so can't tell friend from foe much less get two coherent thoughts together so will attempt to smash every living thing within reach,) which was activated but also had a passive skill preventing the loss of conscious control and intelligence from the Berserk Skill.

not a lot of people are gonna read if you aren't picking up where the last group left off (they pulled their chapters off MD) and most of the invested readers (from what i can see in the comments here) are not wanting chapters they've already read.

Users who are viewing this thread