I Log in Alone - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

zUcuqTR.jpg

Double-page supporter
Ahahaha. Trying to world build when all the readers want is more monster slaying

These Korean's goblins are weird they are actually killing women instead of the standard Japanese's goblins rapes women then killing them afterwards.

Dex-chan lover
@Mizuho9000 : that is the standard, it is Japanese (or Goblin Slayer) goblins that are the weird/different ones.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah when I saw Goblins I thought Rape but what a hell they killed women instead.

Dex-chan lover
Other cop: soo.. you going to put your gun down yet he's already gone..
Cop with gun: 😔

The greater the difference in intelligence and strength, the greater the effect
Good thing there's no way his intelligence can nearly match his strength...
and not necessarily in the usual way :^)

Thanks for the chapter!
I get why police would want to stop civilians from entering an area with monsters, but why did he draw on MC after realizing he's a player? Would make more sense to either get out of MC's way or request aid on dealing with the monsters. Agree that timing seems a little too coincidental on most of the players being away at auctions during the outbreak. That and since goblins can't fly and rather stupid are likely to have come out of an underground dungeon rather than a sky dungeon. Seems odd that contingency plans are rather lacking in terms of being able to make contact in event of an emergency with players at auction or a means to catch a player plummeting from a dungeon. Granted modern tech can't get too close to the dungeons, but outside the dungeon's sphere of influence should be able to use tech to rescue players or set up stuff on ground to prevent a falling player from dying.

Fed-Kun's army
AH yes your trying to keep people out of the barricaded area, they motor in above and then you whip out a gun and try to shoot them.

I think this guy is in on the conspiracy. Cause i dont see why they would attempt to shoot someone in that situation. especially if they are there for civilian safety

Dex-chan lover
Dragons? Giant serpents? Dinosaurs? Giant centipedes? Nah, the worst monsters for normal people are the Goblins!

KEKW

Users who are viewing this thread