I Look Too Much Like The Boss And The World Actually Believes It - Ch. 82

Dex-chan lover
This seems to have skipped a ton of chapters. Are they actually out somewhere

This seems to have skipped a ton of chapters. Are they actually out somewhere
Based on the mangaupdates page, no. Usually when there’s a random skip in chapters after a large lull, another group has been translating but uploading to their own site and they’ll be visible from mangaupdates. Then again, they may be uploaded to a difficult to find place, but a cursory search only seemed to show aggregator sites with the chapters from Drake scans and/or That Mage Guy Who Translates

Group Leader
Based on the mangaupdates page, no. Usually when there’s a random skip in chapters after a large lull, another group has been translating but uploading to their own site and they’ll be visible from mangaupdates. Then again, they may be uploaded to a difficult to find place, but a cursory search only seemed to show aggregator sites with the chapters from Drake scans and/or That Mage Guy Who Translates
I'm not affiliated with any scanlation groups. This is just my first upload to this site to test the waters. I only take notice of this because Mangakakalot stole it from manga buddy, and they stole it from me in here haha

Last edited:
Group Leader
I'll continue to upload sporadically until complete to 83 cause I have the complete chapters of it until latest to 84

Users who are viewing this thread