I Love Amy - Ch. 25 - The Amusement Park (2)

Dex-chan lover
Awwwww, Peter! It's okay dude! You tried to befriend Amy all your life, there's no way we could possibly hate you for that.

"But I feel those feelings of yours will end up dragging you into the darkness and fill you with misery" Chills.

Amy knows what she's getting herself into. I wonder if she's going with it as a result of a self-harm conduct. Except Bibi does love her.

Dex-chan lover
the amusement park has been a fun read. Can't wait for the webtoon to fill me up with anxiety and dread all over again lol

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

Bibi is STRONK
image.png
image.png

Dex-chan lover
Awwwww, Peter! It's okay dude! You tried to befriend Amy all your life, there's no way we could possibly hate you for that.

"But I feel those feelings of yours will end up dragging you into the darkness and fill you with misery" Chills.

Amy knows what she's getting herself into. I wonder if she's going with it as a result of a self-harm conduct. Except Bibi does love her.
! ACTUAL SPOILERS BELOW, CLICK ON UR OWN RISK !

I've took a small peak at the raws, Idk if Amy did self harm (although I don't think so) Honestly the way Bibi finally realizes that she loves Amy was just beautiful. I won't say a lot but Bibi starts looking through the world in a different light all for AMY, if that is not love idk what is.

Does anyone know how many more chapters there are? I have a feeling it's probably 10 to 15 chapters left but I just wanna be certain because I wanna be prepared for the roller coaster that's probably about to happen after Amy's comment.

Dex-chan lover
Alright I may have bagged on Peter in the last chapter, but I respect him for having the tact to know when he should and shouldn't try to insert himself into a situation.

But it's a real shame because I felt in my bones that the kiss was gonna happen. It's fine though. All in due time.

Thanks for the translation. And for getting them out so fast too without any compromises to their quality.

I like this depiction of two people falling in love in completely opposite ways. I wonder if it will be mutual... can Amy love Bibi......

Users who are viewing this thread