I Love Amy - Ch. 28 - Camilla and Amy (3)

Dex-chan lover
Y'all are spoiling us with another chapter~ Thank youuuuu

I bet that dude is the guy from prev chap and I'm running out of ideas why would this make their friendship fall apart

Dex-chan lover
Y'all are spoiling us with another chapter~ Thank youuuuu

I bet that dude is the guy from prev chap and I'm running out of ideas why would this make their friendship fall apart
Right???? The exposition is so long and the reason why we are being told this is still uncertain. Kinda dig it tho.

Okay, even though everything is going well and we all can guess the guy asking about Amy is the ghost face person, I feel things are going to get dark now. I'm assuming their friendship fell apart from Camilla not warning Amy entirely about him liking her & he makes her uncomfortable later on in these flashbacks. Another probability is, which is more realistic in a way, Camilla gets upset at Amy about not waiting for her to give her first aid.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like Camilla's oblviousness alone at this rate is enough to break the relationship. The way Amy words things makes it clear that she trusts Camilla about whether the party would be ok for her (which it clearly isn't) and Camilla has already been shown to kind of just care about Amy only in relation to herself add these things together and the rupture could easily be a 'straw that broke the camel's back' where little acts of negligence build up over time.

Double-page supporter
Ahhh i think i remember Amy said she used to date a guy that camillia recommended then broke up when amy and bibi are practicing the date so we all know the reason why their relationship broke up. Damn im already anxious about them breaking up i love them sm their bestfriend vibes is just too cute and perfect i hate that guy sm

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh i think i remember Amy said she used to date a guy that camillia recommended then broke up when amy and bibi are practicing the date so we all know the reason why their relationship broke up. Damn im already anxious about them breaking up i love them sm their bestfriend vibes is just too cute and perfect i hate that guy sm
Read again! She aint dating nobody!!! She said once Camillia set her up with this one dude and that's the reason she and Camillia apart

Group Leader
scream doesnt always stab you in the back, they might will perhas stab you in front

Users who are viewing this thread