I Love Amy - Ch. 29 - Camilla and Amy (4)

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure Amy saying that she liked Camila was her way of trying to trick herself into thinking she liked her (that didn't work), hence the repetition. She doesn't like her at all, which is why she believes she's a bad person and that lead to their falling out.

Dex-chan lover
I felt for Science Guy he was alright. Outside of that one comment about Amy being gloomy and boring (which I'll just chalk up to just him not getting the right words out and being nervous in front of his crush) he was pretty cool people. Amy sure was assuming some pretty unsavory things about him based on this singular conservation. And that, quite frankly, was not cool of her at her. Her issues and her past aren't good excuses either.

Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
It's also interesting to point out how different between Camillia and Bibi eventhough they're both popular kind of girls. Camillia has been friend with Amy her whole life but can't tell what is Amy biggest fear so she takes it so lightly without notice. Bibi only met Amy for a couple months but could help Amy avoid that fear because she knew that's what Amy fear the most. Understandable considering how both of their family life are so different too
I mean I think the reasons that Bibi was able to get a handle on Amy's trauma so quickly are bad? Like she dragged Amy kicking and screaming into her car and kept driving home while Amy had a panic attack until she passed out, and then didn't wake Amy up even though her aunt was calling. And then later she tracked down an article about Amy's mom.

Those are sorta ill-gotten gains

Dex-chan lover
had the same experience once i realized i was bi i felt so disgusted for liking a girl

Fed-Kun's army
Poor Amy and poor Camilla for being left in the dark!! Aunt instilled fear in Amy to not turn out like her mother, she has a broken family and a stressful life so to have a best friend who has everything you could ever want all the time must be so hard and it kills her that she feels this way because she loves Camilla and values her friendship Poor Amy is so broken and can’t do romantic love due to trauma.

Where is the wizard psychiatrist that we’ll fix every on’s trauma and let there be a loving and happy end?:fml::qq:

Users who are viewing this thread