I Love Amy - Ch. 34 - Cookie Jar (1)

KZO

Dex-chan lover
I'm really happy to see the photo changed at the end, Bibi is very practical. Now that this is solved the only factor left is Camilla.

I can't that is that is my heart I never thought that hermother wanted to kill her like oh my god what is that kind of mother like no just no
It was pretty obvious with what we saw of her backstory before. The surprising part is that she regretted it and that's how Amy's backstory ties to Bibi now.

Dex-chan lover
I'm really happy to see the photo changed at the end, Bibi is very practical. Now that this is solved the only factor left is Camilla.

It was pretty obvious with what we saw of her backstory before. The surprising part is that she regretted it and that's how Amy's backstory ties to Bibi now.
Tbh I am not that kinda of a person who can connect suff so when they happen i get surprise even when it right infront of my face

Dex-chan lover
Nah I'm sorry guys, but I still wanna see Peter tortured. It's PROBABLY not gonna happen, but you never know given how Bibi is.

Thanks for the translation (Bibi ought to add some arsenic to her cake for that extra kick).

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

Honestly this has probably been the worst chapter so far. I love I love amy but this chapter wasn't it.... the way she came to realize she liked Amy was just not it... The way Bibi was behaving in this chapter didn't feel like bibi(?) Was bibi always the type to talk this much? I don't quite know how to explain but it just doesn't seem like Bibi's character...
image.png

Dex-chan lover
Thank goodness Peter isnt gonna die I like his character. Also I was kinda rooting for Camilla but it looks the GL from both sides is beginning so we shall see how it turns out

Users who are viewing this thread