I Love Amy - Ch. 34 - Cookie Jar (1)

So, there are supposed to be 46 chapters from what I found out to a reply to a previous post I made. We have 12 chapters left and I'm hoping we get the uncle to come back for BiBi to possibly show her that she can love Amy in a normal way like her mom did her dad.

Double-page supporter
I was surprised amy's mother turned herself in like I'm curious why she regretted that bc she hated amy. Finally AmyxBibi scenes!! Also I love when all the pictures at the end changed into amy:wooow::hearts:

Group Leader
im confused by the comments.., am i weird? i loved this chapter i even teared up :shamihuh:
You aren't weird in the slightest. Bibi finally came to understand that she has feelings for Amy. Bibi decided to act selflessly for once in her life and gave Amy a jar of chocolate chip cookies, which, if you remember from previous chapters, are Amy's favorite cookies.

It's a huge moment for Bibi's character and you have every right to get emotional over her development. I don't know what the other commenters are cooking tbh.

I’m so glad that her mother showed remorse, because I thought that the only reason Amy liked Bibi was to punish herself because she had believed that she too would love someone like her mother loved her. At least her mom isn’t full crazy, so there is hope that this relationship can end well!

Thanks for the chapter!

Honestly this has probably been the worst chapter so far. I love I love amy but this chapter wasn't it.... the way she came to realize she liked Amy was just not it... The way Bibi was behaving in this chapter didn't feel like bibi(?) Was bibi always the type to talk this much? I don't quite know how to explain but it just doesn't seem like Bibi's character...
image.png
Kinda agree that the development happenned quite fast but I think there isn't a proper solution other than that. It's clear that BiBi wants to finish off Peter so seems like what's left in her head is nothing but Amy. That's the manga name anyway. Still, I'm sad when Camilia can't be with Amy.

Dex-chan lover
I had to read this chapter twice because i wasn't sure about who was talking on the panel with the long brown hair woman, i didn't even understand who was that woman. This chapter is such an impactful twist imo. Thank you for the translation!
Now that we have Amy's polaroid besides Bibi's id card, is this the sign that Bibi's starting to fell for Amy? Btw, Amy's photos on the last panel are cute. And based on chapter 32, it turns out Bibi fell first, because Amy still considers Bibi as not even a friend (Amy's POV for her relationship with Bibi is "no comment")

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Kinda agree that the development happenned quite fast but I think there isn't a proper solution other than that. It's clear that BiBi wants to finish off Peter so seems like what's left in her head is nothing but Amy. That's the manga name anyway. Still, I'm sad when Camilia can't be with Amy.
Honestly I think accepting her feeling instantly the moment she realizes them feels very in character for bibi

Reactions: Tlo
Dex-chan lover
The photos at the end, i loved the transition between thinking to kill Peter and just Amy.

Dex-chan lover
It JUST occured to me that Bibi has never seen/looked Peter in the eye. Go back to the triple date and pay attention to when it's just her and him.

Users who are viewing this thread