I Love Amy - Ch. 39 - Amy's Dream (2)

Dex-chan lover
Amy is really giving me Bloom into You vibes. The taboo of romance from Touko-senpai bc of unresolved trauma, and the brilliant introspection from Yuu
The mentality/condition of "don't ever change, don't ever fall in love with me"

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

and oh wow, poor Amy. Her self-confidence is non-existent and she's a bit suicidal, she must have been traumatized so much by her mother. Also, Amy and her aunt seriously need to sit down and just talk, clearly both of them just want to make the other happy.

Aggregator gang
This series always has good composition and flow but this chapter, the way author composed the panels and frames are so GOOD and effective in putting us in Amy’s shoes. What a treat to read.

Dex-chan lover
You heard it here first folks: Amy is ok with Bibi essentially choking her out. A great start to a sweet and saucy relationship.

Thanks for the translation (I agree with everyone else in that this chapter has some very choice panels).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
everything about this chapter was fuckin g immaculate i think this is genuinely one of the best chapters of anything ive ever read ever wtf

the culmination of like, amys entire story and seeing how her feelings for bibi have really hurt her and how their relationship is something she doesnt think she deserves and AHHHHH im losing my mind man

Users who are viewing this thread