I Love Amy - Ch. 39 - Amy's Dream (2)

Dex-chan lover
I thought this was going to be a lot of trauma. I'm so glad it turned out to be really sweet. I love BiBi and Amy and I hope they end the series together.

Dex-chan lover
Not me being shy and giggling over this chapter, thank you for translating!!:wowee:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm glad I read this series. The ending was so good and the after stories were satisfying. I wish there were more heart wrenching GL stories like this out there :')

Lets be honest, out of everyone she's met(All being a degree of insane) bibi really is the best option...For having been born on ultra-nightmare difficulty

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

image.png

Amy work up and choose facts. This whole chapter was like a sugar rush it was so sweet.

Dex-chan lover
Pieces are getting into place, also Bibi hitting Amy nightmares fit her ao much

Fed-Kun's army
Note to self and others: If ever in a situation where known yandere invites you over to their house and you decide to say yes and go prepare for death and bring a board game... who knows it may just save your life! :shamihuh::thumbsup:.
On another note, I totally called the comparison earlier with
How Amy felt she couldn't be in a relationship/in love with someone who would like her back due to her trauma and aunt's warnings. This is very similar to how Touko Nanami could only love someone who wouldn't love her back.

Users who are viewing this thread