I Love Amy - Ch. 46 - Another Beginning

Fed-Kun's army
Well dang... If you've read any of my other comments you may know that I love this series and have a lot to say/comment on... So I apologize for that

Tee Hee

I am so glad that Amy and Bibi are going to counseling that is so great to see (of course Bibi would turn it around and be the counselor :facepalm:). This is a great and healthy way to end things off and wrap it up nicely. It is so touching to see Bibi experience love, be invited into Amy and Camilla's world, and find out for herself why everything is better even though it seems normal (because she is with the one she loves).

Now that it has come to this even before the proposal I am now desiring a 100+ chapter spinoff of their lives together! I have grown accustomed and accepting of a slow-burn romance as many yuri are this way :pout::aquadrink::fml: however I can't help but love romance stories (yuri is the only romance I care about) that either start with the pair in a relationship and have their daily lives with some backstory here and there or that they get together in an appropriate pace with plenty of time to show them together in love.

The ending!!! The proposal and Bibi's hints leading up to it is so appropriate. This leads me even more to desire a lengthy spinoff/continuation of them when they are married! Just a few shorts about fun interactions would be fine as well. I am so glad and content with this wholesomely cute ending and closure before these two start another beginning. All in all great read 12/10 would recommend it to anyone who is mentally stable and not traumatized by the themes!😅

Edit:
I am ashamed I didn't do this sooner! Thank you so much for the translation so that I may be able to read this masterpiece! For all those who can consider supporting the author as well! Thanks again great work team!

I've read GL manga for over 13 years now and i seriously cannot believe how deeply moved i was after finishing this. It's been a while since i got this attached to a story, i thought i'd seen it all tbh!
This manwha took my by the hair on chapter 1 and didn't let me go until i finished like... 25 chapters in one sitting lol
It's unbelievable that this is the debut work of the author, it's such an extraordinary story.... and it'll be with me for the rest of my life.
I shall now go and thank every single God known to man for letting me stumble upon this story.
Thank you to everyone who worked hard to translate this, like... seriously thank you!!! x'D

I finally finished it (again...). and still have the same feeling that i had before with this ending, this is the first time i was happy/ satisfied with the ending.
Thank you a lot for worked on this.

and remember kids, go to therapy and drink water

• This
Reactions: DyI
Dex-chan lover
Huh? What a sudden ending. This manga feels very confused with itself. So many plot threads just dropped out of nowhere. I'm confused.

Users who are viewing this thread