I Love You, as a Friend - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

That was actually funny. Also props to the translator for making it flow very naturally.

Double-page supporter
on Page 8, I couldnt help but imagining her say: "ima keep it with u chief" instead.

this looks like its gonna be fun, i hope the dude has a little more to him besides being a rule slut, though i suppose if he doesnt, thats one thing they'll have in common.

Dex-chan lover
I would strive to be like this guy if I was a guy. What a savage.

Contributor
Seems to be an interesting set up, will be following with great interest.
Also she was washing her mouth in the first pages, that and the water bucket means her mouth should be clean.

All these people saying "His first kiss tasted of dick"...

I'm about 90% sure that the great plot twist of this series will be that the girl never actually did anything lewd and that people just assumed that she was loose by how she acts.

Fed-Kun's army
@NotFrosty I'm not even sure about that. Like we've had a bunch of plot twists like that where the slut character is actually a maiden so the point that it'd be a cop-out twist to get people to like the love interest. I like her design and her attitude but that's it - the slut angle is over-done and I don't like the "I can't be independent so I need someone to micro-manage me" romance angle she's coming from either. Really digging the MC though.

Users who are viewing this thread