I Love You, as a Friend - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - A Friend You Can’t Touch

Group Leader
P.S. This will be the final chapter we'll be releasing, but some people over at /a/ are interested in continuing it, and they already released their version of chapter 3, so the series will hopefully be continued by them!

Fed-Kun's army
@harou
You're trying really hard not to sound bitter as you type but I can still feel it.
Translation: "We planned on dropping it anyway! B-baka!"

Group Leader
@marghedsmet We'd planned on dropping the series before somebody else planned on doing the series due to a lack of interest from staff, so I don't see why we'd be bitter over it, but you do you.

Group Leader
Yeah, I was gonna say, the chapters you guys have done on this manga are absolutely top-notch. Among the best typesetting and writing I've seen in a long time.
But, well, in the end as long as I get to read the manga, I guess that's good enough. Can't exactly do much about lack of interest. Thanks for the intro, and looking forward to the rest, whoever does it.

Dex-chan lover
Yup, yup. This feels way better. Thanks for your translation.

Power Uploader
@marghedsmet
I was in the /a/ thread when this was discussed; they clearly planned to drop it before /a/ decided to pick it up, and they even offered to send the Japanese scans as they buy the same magazine for something else anyway — I doubt they're bitter.

Double-page supporter
Thanks so much for your work so far! I really like this one, it's like rehab for the girl. Really hope it stays wholesome

Fed-Kun's army
Well, I kinda liked having two chapters to read. In some ways, this was a lot easier to understand. Still, as a EOP, I'm mostly just be glad to keep reading this in some way. Thanks for releasing what you did.

Saw some people in chapter 2 dropped this, I think they would'e changed their mind after this chapter. Really hope this goes uphill from here/

Fed-Kun's army
Huh middle of the chapter really changed it for me, I'll continue reading this

I agree, this chapter evolved my opinion a bit. Was not too happy before with the girl's absurd need to touch everyone, especially the sexualization. I'm not against sex or anything, but I've always believed the value of any relationship isn't physical, but emotional. So I'm pleasantly surprised by the shift to defining rules, and especially enjoyed her development at the end. I'll keep an eye on this one.

Users who are viewing this thread