I Love You, as a Friend - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Student Council

At least the losing dude isn't depressed and go to suicide.
I mean, I know I kinda would.

Fed-Kun's army
@Tomoemami oh yeah, that did happen. It's so weird having a story starting like that and then not really being about that.

Dex-chan lover
He's going to give his 1,000th (and last) rule to her when he's on hist deathbed after they've been married for >65 years, isn't he?

damn cute. We need some backstory on her tho. Is she born like that? Or is it because traumatic events that happened on her childhood or something?
anw, this manga has a nice balance of drama, comedy, cuteness, and romance. It's good on my book, should be at least 8/10

BCS

Dex-chan lover
The student council is quite an interesting set of characters tbh. Almost a shame the manga revolves entirely around the retarded girl.

Fed-Kun's army
I haven't forgotten what was that she "did" in the first chapter, but... I just can't not root for her when she's giving her all, she's being very honest and straightforward.

A person can change for the better, always, a person learns to be better for X reason, we just have to find that reason, I believe that.

Dex-chan lover
Well, tbh her (stolen) idea wasn't half bad at all.. a Pencil themed for all the stundets with the cultural festival number is a good idea indeed

@Tomoemami

There are rumors and the strange attitude, but are they hard evidence?
The only thing she says in the first chapter is "I was sucking something".
It could be a simple misunderstanding, after all she is uh ... not exactly a genius.

Anyone else feel bad for the other guy running for vice? He unlike her had his priorities straight and was looking to genuinely be vice. She just up and did it for basically the fucks.

Users who are viewing this thread