I Love You, Kyouko-san. - Vol. 1 Ch. 9 - It's nice to see you again, Kyouko-san

Dex-chan lover
She's totally getting railed by Shouta isn't she o_ô..

When she got to the Door she was sweating and when he mentioned her virginity shouta had a "..." speechbubble ô_ô...

Story is sure up there in weirdness and fucked upness x_x..

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter. Those tl notes at the end... :aquadrink: How did u end up tling this series even though it makes u that uncomfortable?

Group Leader
Thanks for the chapter. Those tl notes at the end... :aquadrink: How did u end up tling this series even though it makes u that uncomfortable?
as I worked on it, I covered those pages in white except the speech bubbles lol, removing only when I needed to save the page and otherwise just trying to not look.

I'm kinda an attention wh*re and people pleaser so I am willing to do a lot if I get attention for it haha. I tell myself "the fans need me!" (of the series), but mostly I really like this series and want to know what happens next. if I'm gonna spend time figuring out the translation, I may as well commit myself and make it available to others.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter 😘😘😘 I love this manga so much. It's so different from anything I've ever read. It feels like I'm reading fiction for the first time 😆

Thank you translator-san. Your worry and discomfort is understandable. It’s definitely one of the weirdest mangas I’ve read so far and I’ve read hundreds.

The click of the gun was the striker being released, which indicates that it’s a real gun. After dry firing like that, the slide has to be pulled back to reset the striker.

Dex-chan lover
Shit just gets weirder, the floor closet looks suffocating. I hope they wont be dead next time we see them. Kinda suck for sure since youre using your phone to work on the series.

Dex-chan lover
One panel before that girl shows up and asks "Where is this crazy guy?.." next to "HAHAHAHA" of him, when it focuses on the latch
You made it sound like that shot came right after he mentioned her virginity. This happened several pages later, after the water gun play.

Users who are viewing this thread