I Love You, Miki!

Going by what was posted on twitter, the series seems to be as cute and fluffy as can be.

Dex-chan lover
Well, at least he's a simp that will probably come out of his shell and become more self-confident... unlike certain other romcom MC's that I could mention. Just saying.

Group Leader
You know what, at least he’s making an effort to improve himself and come out of his shell. That takes a lot of effort and I’m impressed.

This guy shows more development in one chapter than the MC in Kanojo, Okarishimasu in 100+ chapters

@goarachnidlaser i don't think it would right be called a simp.... a "simp" is person that become submissive to another person almost being a kiss ass, an expression meaning going to any lengths to look impressive , just so they can fail at getting them... but in this situation our female MC is already dating making him as a boyfriend not a simp.

@andi1007 i know right.... he needs a beter haircut. also what is the manga sauce of your profile pic

Dex-chan lover
First chapter and i was like
OlAc4zN.jpg

this is so good and refreshing. i love how wholesome she is and not the typical stereotyped gyaru, plus the ml is so cute! i want more pretty please! ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread