I Married My Father-In-Law

God what is wrong with this manhua ? I thought it would be a soul swapping or something but it is plain cheating

So the father stole his daughters man and the son technically cheats on her with her own dad?????? That’s um... sad
That really not what happens, it's a body switch thing and later when the father in law and daughter get their sprite body's on their own the daughter gives her blessing for her father

so just fuck the wife/daughter right? WTH is wrong with this story. Did they think the girl was just gonna be like,"sure dad, i dont mind if you fall in love with and steal away the man ive been in love with and was about to marry. Yeah sure husband you can totally trample on my feelings and throw away all the years we spent together in order to fuck my dad." Seriously who would think that okay?
That actually what happens, it's a lot of chapters now around 190+ theirs (mulitply) emotional scenes where the daughter tells her father that he has her blessing

A
so just fuck the wife/daughter right? WTH is wrong with this story. Did they think the girl was just gonna be like,"sure dad, i dont mind if you fall in love with and steal away the man ive been in love with and was about to marry. Yeah sure husband you can totally trample on my feelings and throw away all the years we spent together in order to fuck my dad." Seriously who would think that okay?
also it's fiction remember, plus not like it's 100& ntr like a lot of hentai and iskiea got

Users who are viewing this thread