I Married My Father-In-Law

So the father stole his daughters man and the son technically cheats on her with her own dad?????? That’s um... sad

so just fuck the wife/daughter right? WTH is wrong with this story. Did they think the girl was just gonna be like,"sure dad, i dont mind if you fall in love with and steal away the man ive been in love with and was about to marry. Yeah sure husband you can totally trample on my feelings and throw away all the years we spent together in order to fuck my dad." Seriously who would think that okay?

who thought this was okay ;_; come on cheating isn't a fetish or plot device for this sorry excuse of a yaoi it's just cruel

Unless things change quite a bit in future chapters, I don't think the Yaoi tag makes sense.
So far, seems like a silly comedy where father-in-law is the ultimate cockblock

@literal If the prologue is anything to go by then the male lead will eventually have feelings for his father-in-law, but somehow it's hard to imagine this turning into BL. Unless the girl magically stops appearing altogether. ^^;; I can't tell where this is going at all, though.

Thanks you for share, it is really fun, I bet it will become more interesting!

Users who are viewing this thread