I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 1

why not start scanlating a webtoon that doesn’t already have a team who’s been pretty active with updates? Theres a lot of other webtoons to choose from :/

I agree Zenixx, it's kinda annoying to sift through two different scanlations not to mention how disrespectful it is to the original team working on this.

To everyone here who are saying that they snipped
This is a new manhwa, there's always the case of them already working on it before it was released by the other groups. Clashes happen, don't immediately assume that they sniped. Also, the first release was 6 days ago??? Asura had been working on this manhwa from november so please don't assume

i hope this girl's only personality trait is 'being a fangirl' or ill shit.

What's with the dram with sniping again?! Can't we just stay happy we get OPTIONS and enjoy the series? It's not like these are officially licensed. 😖

Dex-chan lover
sure, that makes fucking sense. why not marry a girl that you had evidence she stalked you and your son

Group Leader
why snipe :/
your release needs more QC too, there've been a few errors i noticed while reading :/

@bingbong123 it means that she is the FL's maid along with being her companion. She's both the maid and companion because the FL's family is poor and can't afford more people

@bingbong123 'cum' is a latin conjunction usually translated to 'with' or 'and', so 'maid-cum-companion' is a fancy way of saying 'maid and companion'.

You can't say it sniped, they uploading from chapter 1. This team put as much effort, as the other one.
Thank you for your work!

sniping isn’t cool :^( work it out with the other team instead of releasing two versions like responsible people should do

Honestly, if you eat, work and breath for you bias at the same point of this MC, you should go to therapy

gonna be honest i prefer the asura one purely cause the use fangirling instead of staning just because staning sounds dumb as fuck and i know that stanning is the most accurate translation but jesus it sounds so fucking stupid

Users who are viewing this thread