I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Hades, how dare you hold a lady's hand before marriage - PERVERT.

No stop distracting us with this amazing romance! Someone go help our baby boy!

Dex-chan lover
Totally forgot the child is being beat somewhere in that same building

Group Leader
This Poir man! He’s gonna find I out one day I just know it!!😭😭😭😭😭

Is she gonna hit my cute abel with that freakin stick????!!!!!!!! 😡😡😡😡 dat bish just wait im gonna crawl into my phone screen and hit u back with my katana unseathed

Hades and MC.. how dare you guys committed such a lewd hand-holding crime, please consider my poor heart ( ˘ ͜ʖ ˘)

And that old beach need some punishment too

FYI peeps, people have had their children abused by someone they trust in real life many more times than any sane person would want. See church, scouts, school, day care, you name it... any time... anywhere. This pact of silence is a common hallmark of abusers.

So... before going off on the duke now, it's all about what he does once he finds out. Yes, it's upsetting as a plot device but it isn't proof that he's been a bad or neglectful father or bad person.

I guess Abel prob ends up being good at hiding abuse...he's already mild-mannered and quiet, and it seems like the Duke is too busy to spend all that much time with him.
The duke probably thought his sister would never lay a hand on his child. Not sure WHY, but I'm guessing while growing up he was never subjected to corporal punishment (by his sister or his parents) so it never crossed his mind. It's hard to predict/suspect things that you yourself have never experienced personally.

Goddamn the chest on Hades tho, I swear every chapter his pecs get larger.

I don't know who needs to read this but, I wouldn't be so quick to say that Asura scans sniped this series from Sawateam unless one of them said something. It's pretty common for a new series to have a few tl groups jumping in at the same time. When Sawateam upload their version, I'll read those too.

Users who are viewing this thread