I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 11

Fed-Kun's army
Oh thank goodness you guys aren't dropping it, your work reads so much more smoothly to me.

I'm glad youre not droppimg the series. Ty for the work

Thank you for you hard work! honestly i also feel bad about this :( but keep fighting! '-')9

I'm glad you're continuing too because like what @Ginwardo said it's easier to read your scans and you guys actually care about quality.

Thank you for your translation! And thanks for not dropping this series. 😊💓

THANK U SO MUCH SAWATEAM !!! 😭 ❤️
ur guys translation is much clearer nd smoother tbhhhh +_+
& so SO GLAD u guys were not dropping this ! tysm again !

Thank you Sawateam, for your hard work. I will patiently waiting for YOUR releases. I didn't intend to read their translation anyway, let alone now.
I know that Asura are notorious snipers, Endless Journey, NASS or even Bucci Gang have paid the price. I really hope they will stop translating this series. With their freelance translator who had boasted of snipping Endless Journey on their server, or the entire Team who asks for money when the scantrad is not authorized by their authors, it disgusts me...

i skipped over the scenes with agatha and abel, SHE'S HORRIBLEEEE my heart couldn't take to see abel being treated like that! but thank you for the translations, as always ;___; <3

Users who are viewing this thread