I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 11

So happy to see that you are continuing this series, i am a reader who loves quality orver quantity and i also do noticed that they have been snipping series for awhile now and it kinda makes me feel bad for the other teams that have poured so much of their efforts for the series and its being snipped from them, thank you for not dropping this wonderful series and i cant wait for the next chap. I checked the raws and the next chaps were kinda heart breaking 😭😭😭 must protecc abel

Although I have read their chapters (couldn't resist the urge :( ) I'm happy to read it again with your scans to support your team! Thank you for your efforts :)

Thank you very much for you effort, it can really show ❤️❤️ you're doing a great job and I'm very happy that you won't drop this series!

So glad to read that you're not dropping this! Love love love your work.

These two are adorable. I can't wait for more fluffy family moments

thanks for the updates! hoping you guys keep it up because the other one's quality is junk so I'll be waiting for you guys to post to keep reading. you guys do fantastic, thanks again.

Thank goodness you’re not dropping because of the snipe~ Thank you so much! 💙✨ I will be waiting for your releases and for our precious cinnamon bun 💙💙💙

Users who are viewing this thread