I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 11

Thank you for the release~

Even if Agatha "redeemed" herself later on, her abuse that was already enacted does not do any good for Abel. This is why even until the end, he only can mourn for his father.

Why do Asura scanlation keeps snipping and trying to monopolize the scanlations??!!!😡😡😡
I love your translations Sawateam! Thankyou sm for translating and not dropping it🥰🥰🥺🥺

All I can say in Agatha is that there's a lot of people like this in the world. They grew up in a different time with different expectations.

I cried inside when Abel got punished. 😢

@shanices
Wasn't it pretty much implicated that they are trying to profit from it and that being the reason to snipe?
Cause it is easier to snipe a promising project someone alr started than trying to up a not known maybe not going to become popular series.
It's pretty disgusting behaviour tho. If they'd do it purely to give faster releases without the intention of profit I'd be alright with it, but them even trying to make profit out of it, is pretty disgusting behaviour... 😒

Dex-chan lover
lovely work as always sawateam - always grateful for your volunteer work 🥺💗💞💖

@BlueMelonDice I know right! I have been feeling that way for sometimes now, that I don't even feel like reading their own translations (that the other groups don't originally work for). Note that their translations are also a bit awkward if you compare it to other more high-quality groups, for example like Sawateam here.
And as you said, they're trying to take profits for their own groups, for something that should be free (because what they do is also illegal translations). I mean, if I do have the money then I'd rather read on the official page so that the authors and artists can profit for their hardworks than to pay some snipping-maniac who doesn't give a shit about the unwritten rules of the whole scanlations thing.

PLEASE WIN THIS WAAAR, I LOVE YOUR TRANSLATION MORE I WILL BE SAD IF YOU GAVE UP THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TRANSLATING!!!

I really appreciate the quality and effort sawateam put forward so I'll definitely keep following your guys' translations!!! Thanks so much!!!

Fed-Kun's army
thanks so much for your quality translations! i really do appreciate the work yall put into all your series!
bruh they really having a lovey dovey corny ass moment while abel is getting whipped and shit... also, hades is a fake chad, blushing cause your hand is being held is peak vanilla virgin shit, what a damn simp

Thanks for the translation, Sawateam! Your translation is so consistent and flows well! It shows the amount of care that you consider for this precious family!

Thank you for the wonderful translation Sawateam!! I will follow your releases on this series and really want to emphasize my outmost respect to your awesome team that provide such high quality translation <3

Thank you for your releases Sawateam! Absolutely loving your updates, and am enjoying this series!

"I'm not shy when it comes to touch" lmaooo who just snatched their hand away at light speeds red as a tomato only a few panels prior? And I hope agatha gets what she deserves (preferably from Aisha) she's a horrible, horrible person.

Please don’t drop it ever! I love the way you translate the chapters. They are always redrawn neatly and everything is so clear. Thank you for your hard work! We love you! 💕💕💕

P.S. I have blocked the other group’s translations, so I will only see yours. We stan you guys.

Thanks for continuing to translate. The other guys have so many projects I feel like after they snipe em they eventually leave em as well. So again thank you guys for continuing

Users who are viewing this thread