I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 16

I really loving the family dynamics.
This has great potential! please continue translating it and thank you very much!!

Ok but why is abel an earl? Did i miss something? 'cause usually having a different title than your ancestor means you earned it and you become a separate noble house, the other possibility is that he bought abel a title, but i dont see the reason for it...

@Manhwalover69 - It was explained in other similar Manwha's where someone who has a very high noble rank e.g. Duke, also has other smaller ranks within the family name such as count, earl, etc. Once Abel becomes the Duke, he will relinquish his Earl rank, and that will probably go to his future children before they succeed him.

Again, this was how it was explained in other manga, so I'm not sure if that's how it actually worked in the past in real life.

Wow, i like the three of them! MC is a successful loving fangirl who knows how to slap bitches, ML is a narssistic OP who lacks romantic experiences, while Abel is a pure adorable little angel that only exist once in a century. What a beautiful family🤧

@darknesspker @Manhwalover69
Some higher nobles can have multiple titles (lower ranks), which can be inherited from direct/extended family members or it can be bestowed by royalty. Some also have restrictions where it can't be passed down and is limited to the person.

@jouyato it stil feels odd, like young master would feel more relateable.
But mostly because in most mangas with such a setting I read so far, they had kids of nobles not capable of having a title yet, except if they were able to earn themself one, which is in Able's case more than a not believeable case and if not that, but they still had one, it was the kids of the royal family who were not the crown prince.
So I assumed he didn't even have a title yet.
So it feels defo weird. I mean I feel weirded out af at least.

Users who are viewing this thread