I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 19

Look at the duke acting cool whenever there was a misunderstanding between him and Anisha but when his alone his the one who's blushing and falling in love soooo cute! I'm loving this couple 😆
I just realized that duke and abel both have white haired parter and has light attributes that will save them in the future
thank you so much for the mass update 🤧❤️

Dex-chan lover
Yass Ayesha feel up those tiddies gurl 😂
I'm so jealous

@Fordite ... nope ... a dowry is payed by the bride's family from what i know ... so ... to her poor family i would imagine that's an impossible sum 😕

Wait a second .... is asura dropping this? I had high hopes 😭✨ y’all this is sooo good my heart and lung can’t withstand these updates

Dex-chan lover
Hades' neck continues big as ever. Can someone explain me what is the real né of the boy. Is it Abel or Earl? Because he was called from both names in this chapter.

Also, is MC's name Aisha or Ayesha?

@BrunoVilla Earl is his title (like count or duke) and Abel is his name

I think it’s ayesha but aisha and ayesha are similar anyways lol

they’re not gonna let her marry him if his advisors request that big of a dowry 😭😭 DUKE RAISE HELL😤👿

The duke is giving me Mikoshiba feels when he acts arrogant but he's just really shyyyyy. I love him sm huhuhu pls MC love him soon. I swear to god if he dies I'm gon go to the underworld and take him bacc. Good work fellas, I've been blessed today as well 💕

Thanks for the 2nd batch of mass release! Should I expect the 3rd batch too? With a lower number of say... 21?
Ah, dowries. And the recent spoilers conveniently mention a probable solution and explain
how MC was able to buy that relic sword on her own. It didn't explain yet how she got the money but she has a separate saving/bank-ish account that she's filthy rich... apparently according to novel spoilers

Wait, the escliffes aren't a duchy right? Pretty sure their title is only a baron, louvremonte vassals wouldn't have so much of a problem with the marriage if they had equal rank at least.

Also, i know that Earl is a kinda secondary title of the family (hence Abel is an earl while he hasn't inherited the dukedom yet) but it's still awkward to hear a kid called that haha. Maybe young master would still be better...? Anw, ayesha would probably start calling him by name soon anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread