I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 20

Please don't listen to those butthurt people. As a reader I prefer faster release and I'm really grateful for your translations so thank you Asura for the constant mass updates!! It's all thanks to you guys that the english translation finally catching up with the raw 🙌

Thanks for fast release asura!!
Well either way, i read both sawa and asura's. I dont mind rereading this manhwa 🤧🤧

Man, she's rich 😂😂😂 adopt me too

Group Leader
Thank you for translating so fast and PLEASE don’t drop the story is really good!!!🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

I think as most people have mentioned it's pretty clear that both groups started working on the project at the same time. I do know that Asura has a history of faster releases and mass releases which I appreciate. I hope whichever outcome happens that this won't be dropped because the story is just getting interesting!

Well this story only has 2 groups working on it, so it's pretty normal. I've seen a lot of series like Kaguya-sama that have more than 10 groups working on the same chapter 😅

I just hope next time you guys decide to do a project you release the chapters as you finish them (be it here or on the site) or at least show some sign that you guys are working on it because it’s so weird that you started working the day it dropped yet you mass release a while after the other group has been releasing pre consistently. Maybe it will help reduce situations like these

Group Leader
Man, who has stick w asura translation sure do know they always did fast tl (w/o cleaninng of course for quick update) 😂 but wtf with snipe accusing 😂😂😂 it's okay just keep updating guys either sawateam or asura scan, if u wanna drop leave a note. We're not pushing you guys and create a fight between u😂😂😂 be on ur own pace

Personally, I prefer Asura's scans because their way of interpreting is smoother and fits in more with the setting.

I think it's okay for both of you to work at the same title, each fans can choose which one to read because at the end of the road, it's fan translation

WHO THE FUCK CARES IF IT IS OR ISNTBA SNIPE!!!
Almost every manga/manhwa/manhua on this site is an illegal translation anyway. As long as they don't have horrible grammar WHO GIVES A FUCK WHO TRANSLATES IT. Like damn just read it, say thank you and move on. No one has the rights to do any of this anyway so just STOP BITCHING and let them do their good work.

Tbh idfk who realeases first since everyone has the freedom to do their own translations. However, i do prefer asura's tl's since it is faster. The early bird gets the worm!

I starting to like this story a lot so, and I honestly don’t mind both translations. It’s just whoever brings out more chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread