I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 20

Aggregator gang
I'm sorry for Asura team that they have to read people who doesn't even contribute in translation and only read and talk bad things about you guys. From the start there's no actual rules on who can translate what and there's a lot of other manga or manhwa that translated by two scanlations (or more) and i don't see any problems as a reader, BECAUSE I DON'T DO SHIT FOR THE PROCESS, i know my place lol if the other translations were slow, those people will also comment lol that's why i really thankful for your team that followed the newest chapter of the manhwa whilst give us a good quality of translation

Thank you for the wonderful update!

Bwahaha, I love that she woke up 3 years ago and just worked her butt off so she could fangirl. That's ambition right there. I love her! :D

To be honest, cases wherein two or more scanlating groups coincidentally start working on a new series at the same time DOES occur fairly often so to accuse the other party of sniping is just,,,, pointless and encourages hate. Some of us, readers, are aware that this seems to be the situation here.

As such, thank you very much for the hardwork and the mass release!

You lot really think it's a good idea for snipers to discourage group after group from releasing? Because that's what's happening. Groups prepare these translations out of love for the work, so what happens when they don't want to do it anymore because it's not worthwhile? Are snipers really able to replace all these other groups? Do you really think they'll continue updating 20 chapters in 24 hours in the future? Isn't it just a strategy to take over popular projects? Because it's not sustainable to do that much even if you're reducing the workload by not translating sfx.

Idk, I didn't know Asura sniped death is the only ending and I'm just kind of upset now. They really just don't care and it's just messy if it's to make money off the authors' works.

im not surprised that two groups are working on this.. happy though since it means more will be translated but i dont see it as a snipe at all especially seeing none of the groups can just call dibs on a comic they dont own. That being said ty to both groups for their translations

@tachiyumyum They may have started at the same time but they were too slow. It's whoever posts first if they worked on it without knowledge of the other group's work. Or some kind of agreement where possible. Instead they saw someone else post first and they decided to 'win' by focusing on releasing more chapters while the other group unknowingly worked at a fast but more normal pace. It's just so hostile and aggressive and unnecessary.

Ya'll this ain't a snipe. Been reading from Asura's website before it got posted here. You guys are making too much a big deal about this one.

One time I accidentally switched to Sawateam's version and found the dialogue weird, Asura's translations work better tbh, but I am grateful of both team's work.

Thank you so much for all your hard work! I really love this series so far 😁. When I first saw you were translating it i was so happy!!! Thanks Asura!

pls i honestly dont know anything about scan team drama but that message at the end was so savage omgggg

I was honestly happy when I saw you guys post the chapters and also didn't even thought it was a snipe. As the manhwa is new is bound to have multiple scans taking it over. I truly like both scans and I will not partake in unnecessary drama, it isn't the first time two scans unknownly take over the same project! And sure as hell won't be the last.

Thank you for all your hard work! 💕 I'm already loving this series 😻😻

Users who are viewing this thread