I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 22

Abel babyy, please dont think that low abt urselfff :((( U r worthy of all creatures love ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Fed-Kun's army
Yay thanks for the quick update, and congrats for catching up to the raw.

THIS CLIFFHANGER AKSHWISHEIDHSU i mean it would be better for hades to know that aisha is there for abel but that would be awkward too lmao cant wait for the next chap!

welp, karma might come back to her, since she lied and didn't tell him the truth. Poor guy for the misunderstanding. That is the only thing I didn't like about her.

Hades be liked: why did sue trust Stan so much and use nickname!? This Stan was sus with no good intention!

Little Abel entered the stage brought the handmade gift

Now is Hades all about "u like Abel? Not for me? U like Stan? U like Stan thattt muchhh?"

๐Ÿคซ well MC sure love stanning Abel that much, she didn't want Abel to feel like a worthless child :3

You guys are the best, thank u so much for this fast update! I'm in love with Abel and Aisha, hope we can enjoy this story weekly with your team!

Hades is so interesting. Honestly, I'm sitting here wondering what could be his reaction to everything but he is such a narcissist that I can't think about him in normal terms. Tho tbh I may myself be a bit of a narcissist so that's definitely not a bad thing lol

@macroblitz kinda hard to tell a guy she's stalking his kid lol :))) it just screams predator and she would have been kicked out asap lol. The way the story unfolded is just the best scenario tbh :) and i love it!!! Makes such amazing drama and Hades' personality is hilarious!!!

@rockyclock8 omg yeeesh me too!!

Haha the Asura stan corner ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ That a very cool thing to do! Again, I feel for Hades my bby ๐Ÿฅบ Thanks for the beautiful chapters. THIS IS SO GOOD *screaming internally* i really am screaming internally rn it sound like โ€œkyaaaaโ€ ofc

Fed-Kun's army
Omg the Asura stand corner is so hilarious! I love Friend #1!!! They're so sassy and poetic!! And I am grateful for Sawaeteam and their amazing work, thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Omg us Asura Stan corner sis ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ God took time to build Sawa Team so beautifully and God made Asura look like a Grape Juice Box

Users who are viewing this thread