I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 22

Honestly i really dont see why it would be a problem for either group to work on a series. Its not like its licensed and one group has a official right to be the only one to translate this manga. So you have two groups working on it? Big whoop who does it better. Personally to me it leaves a bad taste in my mouth when one group says they have been working on it longer or started it first than the other. So what? Translate it cuz its what you want to do, not because someone else is doing it too. I felt that the last page in the other group was really unnecessary and petty. Make it about the story and leave feelings out of it

Dex-chan lover
Competition is always good, and since both translations are of good quality, I don't get the reason why some ppl where so butt hurt. Like, as a readers we didn't lose anything only gained from the said competition.

Thank you for translating this far! Both groups did a great job translating but I am disappointed in the immaturity of the other group. They blew this up to be way more dramatic than it was. Thank you asura for the amazing translations and for being the mature one to end this bs!

Group Leader
Is it because your group cant release on your website first and can't make money from it?

Dex-chan lover
If they have to deal with real life issues and that delays chapter releases, I would prefer multiple groups work on it. Fuck this snipe/drama bs.

But, I do wish you guys would stop the blatant release on your own ad ridden website to milk money off another creator’s work. I do find that a bit iffy personally.

Group Leader
I mean, you guys did update it first on your website and then update to MD second so I don’t see why you can’t just keep updating it on your website.

*missed a wors

Asura: ok we're going to back off now
someone else: keeps beating a dead horse

😔

thank you for your hard work up until now!

Thank you for this chapter! You all have worked hard 💪
Hope I will see your translation in other cool manhwas 🤩

And, is Hades mad because of handkerchief? Hahahaha, it really hurt his ego, no?

I have no respect for groups that try to 'claim' works like this. NONE of you are paying for licenses to release these. There is NO REASON for any group to bully, push, guilt or be manipulative in 'we got this first' about illegal fan translations. I am disappointed one group is going to drop this. I'm also heavily disappointed that anyone, readers or translators, got pissy about other people working on something at the same time, especially when both were decently done. Neither group has a 'right' to this title.

Thank you Asura for transalting this! Tbh i prefer your translation (i read a few chapters translated by the other group)

I hope you can pick up another amazing webtoon!!

No one should "claim" anything in this situation, you should do what you want, because if you really like it, why would you be bothered by anyone else? You have every right to do what you want, and should (in my opinion) keep translating this, but alas, the choice is yours!

Anyways, thank you as always for your hard work, keep it up and stay safe! :)

Users who are viewing this thread