I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 22

ty asura for working so hard, I just discovered this manhwa and it’s been amazing so far!

Group Leader
bruh everyone's raging in the comments for basically no reason
i'm pretty sure none of you came here just to see asura scanlate a manga you don't even care about...

it’s been dropped for a while but i just wanted to say thank you asura! i don’t get how people lack brain cells or understanding. maybe they’re just participating in toxic stan culture as if sawa was their favorite kpop group. honestly i like both sawa and asura but this whole thing was immature, i even thought that they had realized that in their #asura stan corner but turns out it was just sarcasm. according to someone in the comments, sawa realized they were being toxic, if so i’m glad and i hope they don’t start something like that again. sawa is a great team, they deserve praise from their fans, but enabling people to harass another team because of something so trivial is just wrong.

it’s not possible to quality TL, typeset, redraw, QC 20+ chapters in a few days. and JUST to snipe someone? when you have other projects that are being worked on as well? the bias and immaturity was kind of disgusting. the failure to see the truth even as it’s slapped into your face is just disappointing, and i’m speaking on the sawa stan’s behaviour at this point. even without the explanation, it should have been obvious that this was a coincidence once 20 chapters were released in the span of two days. asura doesn’t often release the genre that i enjoy, sawa does, so this is coming from a neutral point of view. or even a sawa fan’s point of view, because i truly love their work. but i’m no simp.

so again, thank you to asura for working on this series, i’m sorry for the harassment, i’ll continue enjoying your other series like the novel empress.

thank you sawa for working on this series and continuing quality updates, i just read ch 24 actually and came back to say this.

and thank God the drama is done with.

Awwww... you will be missed. Thanks Venerable Asura-living up to your name by example. I hope we will get to see you on many other works you enjoy, you've been great!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread