I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 22

Aaaa asura team... you have done so good so far.. anw thanks a lot for your scanlation!! I hope you all will pick up another stories...
Btw i like you translation. Very easy to read 😀

Dex-chan lover
I really don't care about all this drama tbh I just wanna read :/ Thanks for the translation Asura! I hope you pick up something else so that we can read more of your works!

honestly, i prefer your work...
it's much easier to read, the dialogues flow naturally and one doesn't really mind the little things lost in translation (like her alias name), since the overall experience is smooth
it's a shame you're not going to work on this anymore
still, kudos to you for dealing with sawa's absolutely ridiculous behaviour in such a calm manner
thank you for all your work so far

@Luckystar_konata

Yeah for now. Also who knows In the future there maybe a chance they decide to withhold the chapters in order to mass release. I have seen this many times. Months of no updates until suddenly mass releases. There is nothing wrong with this but i prefer consistent release that always catches up to date chapters or else we will forget the story. Also who knows maybe previously they intended to release slowly like once a week or smth because the pressure to keep up to date is big after all. But hey, the first group that releases the first chapter is "the finder keepers huh" /shrugs

This is ridiculous... Why can't two translation teams do one manhwa? It isn't like they own or created this manhwa. What right does anyone have to angry that this manhwa was 'sniped'???😒

I will go to your website if you can continue translate this. I do not mind of there are ad in your website.

@Lyrafiel I don’t get what you mean? But your scan group is hating on Asura scans with a passive-aggressive tone? If you’re fine about this little competition, then how come your scan members take this issue personally? Why do they have to bring it up too often? What’s the issues with the snipping? Can’t the two scan groups talk about this and be done with? I’m genuinely asking, sorry if ever I offended you. Peace.

i don't get why's everyone praising them for being mature when they're the ones who 'slipped' in the middle of the other grp's release by dumping 20 chs all at once after a week. they may have worked at the same time, but a week is an ample amount of time for them to know there's someone else working on it. Asura's not a victim in all of this.

@Lyrafiel

Hey sawa leader, when will you regularly update your other projects? It's so frustrating to see your group claiming ~ownership~ over a bunch of good series but then neglect them and only do update once every 2 months. Now that I know you're capable of updating regularly I hope you put this much effort into updating them too.

Group Leader
@VenerableAsura If you want to think I'm being passive aggressive, sure why not. Only I know I'm being genuine when I say I have never asked your group to drop the series and frankly, you can keep going because I really don't care.

@reijou other groups are free to message us about collabing or taking over our other projects. No one's asked. Plus we updated EVERY PROJECT WE HAVE just last week. We have a history of providing weekly updates on all our projects. Is a week is too long to wait?

@Seventwentyseven when we first called it sniping, asura had not provided proof that it wasn't. Considering their past history of sniping other groups, there's no wonder why we thought they sniped this one since they posted a week after we started and never bothered to message us or give us a heads up they were doing the same series.

As for why our tone with Asura has always been curt, well that's due to the fact that our friends from other scan groups have been impacted by Asura's previous snipes of different series (and also uploading other group's chapters onto their website for profit without permission). That's also why you'll find that in our message, our friend was much more angry. If you want to read about it, you can find all the info you want here. https://www.reddit.com/r/scanlationdrama/comments/kdawfx/sawateam_accusing_asura_of_sniping/

I get that some groups work on a new series together, and that's cool with me. With another one of our series, another group dropped some chapters 1 day later than we did, amd we never called that snipping because it was CLEAR. One day makes sense.

@Lyrafiel Honestly? I think you shouldnt be posting links to drama in a chapter scan section. What you all are doing (INCLUDING Asura) is illegal anyway. So really keep this all about the manga. Everyone has to right to upload here, there is no gate keeping or need for proof of the start date to upload work. Personally seeing you post your first response was fine but this past one? Dont pull other platform arguments into this, if people want to know drama they will google.

EDIT: Anyway id like BOTH Asure and Sawa to take it to DMs. No reason to be communication through chat this way

Group Leader
@VenerableAsura literally have never said you guys should drop it here, discord, or wherever. Don't know why you're accusing me on stretching out drama. Why are you starting it in the first place? It could've maybe been resolved with a simple message. Or even not sniping previous groups. That would've helped with the first impression.

Edit: Yup that other person is right. Talking like this is dumb. You have a good day. I'm not going to reply anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread