I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 23

Group Leader
I can't believe it took her until ch.23 to realize she could be viewed as a pedophile 😂

Dex-chan lover
Omg he still thinks she's head over heels in love with him... Lolololol
Many thanks

Fed-Kun's army
I'm glad this series is self aware enough to recognize how pedophilic she can come across. I know that that's not actually the case but the entire premise does have that suggestive aspect.

wait i thought he picked up abel in war or smthg ?? so abel is his biological kid ??☠️☠️

is it just me or this chapter kind of hard to follow?? like why did he start talking about his jealousy about the sponsor, abels mom, and abel being the heir?

@jqnjne yes, he picked him up in the war. they are not biologically related. but to the outside world, he is his illegitimate son. it’s a farce to protect Abel. that’s why he’s speaking as if Abel is actually his son to Aisha, bc she’s not supposed to know that they’re not actually related.

why does he still misunderstand her feeling? lmao i dont understand how did he come to that conclusion

Weird chapter - a bit hard to follow (not translators fault) but I think they resolved any misunderstandings lol...

Aggregator gang
Can anyone give a clear synopsis of what the ML believes the relationship between him, MC, and Abel is? I went through the dialogue in this chapter a few times and I took it a different way each time. Does he realize she was only there for Abel? If so, why is he making a big deal about Abel being the heir even if she had a son? What about Stanley Forlaif? He suddenly understood something about the Stan situation but it is not clear what.

Thanks Sawateam for the speedy update!!!

@jonghyunsshawol I agree. It was kind of a weird chapter. In the end, did Hades realize that she only likes Abel? Or does Hades still believe that she is madly in love with him?

Users who are viewing this thread