I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 23

The portrayal of someone who stans in this story actually has some interesting things to say. She says specifically that she "loves without expecting to be loved back", which you could really apply to being a stan of anything. You know, going in, that you'll probably never get the attention of the thing that you love, it's a one sided relationship. And her family relationship was that way too. She could love her parents, but she knew they would never love her back. It's the sort of unhealthy mindset that is a clear side effect of abuse, and she doesn't seem to even realize it herself. Great writing.

Oh my God, I didn't catch this the first time but the line: "I will give back as much as I receive," is just... exactly what she mentioned in Ch. 13
(The line in particular: "I thought that if I worked hard enough, I could maybe receive the same amount of love as the effort I poured in.")
Hades might be misunderstanding... everything, but he's really the perfect match for Aisha.

HAHAIJKDguSDGsaiudgbsaiu the misunderstandings XD before he knew it, the girl probably already fell for him

Hades' ego seems to be a coping mechanism for his self-esteem issues... It's interesting that they've come together as a family and they make it a point to remind one another that they all deserve love and respect; they want to make sure that they give each other the affection that they weren't given before they met each other.

I just feel worse and worse for Hades over here thinking our girl has been in love with him for 5yrs when she’s JUST been stanning his son, nothing to do with you sir. The poor man.😭

Users who are viewing this thread