I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 23

I'm not sure what he's misunderstanding right now, but he's definitely misunderstanding something.

@Amelta Actually, I think is plausible he's misunderstanding her feelings for him. Think about it. Abel doesn't show himself in public, so all everyone knows about him is that he's a illegitimate child and because of that he's mistreated by every nobel. "Aisha" never saw little Abel, but all women in the country are in love with the duke 'cause he's a high ranking nobel national hero. How could she love a child she never met? It only makes sense for people of this world that she another of the duke's fangirls.

He understood.... he understood nothing. He still believes she’s in love with him, so much so that her love for him has extended to his son, is what he thinks lol. So now he wants to reciprocate her 5 years of “unrequited” love for him lmao.

Omg thank you so much for the explanation, I really thought hades slept with some random girl in the battlefields or something😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Fed-Kun's army
I love how his ego is so high he never thinks that SHE MIGHT NOT BE INTO YOU. LOL.

So hades didnt sleep with anyone, he just so happened to find a child with the same black hair and red eyes?

Well, I've seen weirder coincidences

Double-page supporter
I caught up! I absolutely love this story. Thanks to Sawateam for all of your time and effort in scanlating!

i dont know what is worse: for him to misunderstand the stanning of abel for love to him, or to think that mc is grooming Abel

Aggregator gang
I finally caught up and I'm so late!

I really like Hades' personality, it's very different from the brooding cool types. And I love that he chose to have faith in her AND try his best to win her affection.

Thank you for the translation!

Thank you very, very much, Sawateam! I really cackled with that Stan Forlaif 🤣🤣🤣 It was honestly a good laugh 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Thank you so much always for translating this manhwa despite of having many works to do. uwu ❤❤❤❤

Aggregator gang
Oh no. They both misunderstand this time.. it's kinda a mess now! 🤣🤣🤣

Thank you, Sawateam!!

Users who are viewing this thread