I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 26

Fed-Kun's army
Ugh, this shit is toxic. I hate when people pull shit like this. I had to deal with an ex who kept threatening his health and life to keep me with him. This is not acceptable at all.

Ooooh, maybe he wants to stay obscure and NOT become the center of attention because he knows something we don't, and why the Duke will "regret this"
This conspiracy is only growing stronger and stronger...!

for now i cant say the father has a good intention or not but i feel bad for him, she's pulling out toxic manipulative trick

LMAO manipulative or not, they're in a fictional world where she was reincarnated and her sole goal was to mother and take care of Abel so if she can't accomplish that then what's the point in living

edit: well the last part was really extreme nvm y'all

Double-page supporter
@Add1152000
They do, they are suppressing her mana. Someone at the church who we will meet soon has been poisoning her because
The church guy, Aisha, and the Author of the novel MC read based on this world are reincarnations of the God of this world's beloved children whom the God Cursed to have the Dark element for sinning. Cursed to repeat their sins when they regain the memories of their original life. Church guy cursed to kill who ever he falls in love with every reincarnation is trying to preempt it by killing Aisha before he falls in love with her. Aisha cursed to kill her child every reincarnation
Abel is her son with Hades from a different timeline where Hades tries to kill god to break the curse and dies, She got her "sibling" the author of the Novel to change the timeline so she prevent herself from killing Abel by giving him to current-timeline Hades telling him to kill anyone that approaches him talking about past lives. Timeline1- Aisha wanted to set things up to get Hades to kill her since only someone who doesn't believe in god can break the cycle or something
, the author was cursed for killing his the physical form of his parent, the God

Double-page supporter
I think the point of her acting like a child despite saying she didn't want to act like one was her giving her father a warning beforehand. It's literally her saying "I don't want to be mad, but I'm gonna have to be since you give me no choice, so be prepared to get burned!" She's just using her last card in a situation where she thought she wouldn't have to.

Uhhh.... Please, don't shout. Let him explain, or grill him to tell you all the truth..

Talk face to face, alone.

Ohno aisha nooooooo
Without even listening to your father properly- noooooooooo
But even if you listened, being manipulative like that--- noooooooooo

You are definitely not being a role model to abeeellll aaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAA

images

Users who are viewing this thread