I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 28

Fed-Kun's army
Okay this how you write a story!!
Not just blindly following the plot from book but inferring and learning as you go.

this is so good- when she was feeling nervous I was literally getting goosebumps- SO WELL WRITTEN> Author outdid themselves

Why would they do that? What's the purpose of suppressing her mana? Because she came back from the dead, and she's the prophecy?
And appointed someone to be the fake prophet, and that is Deborah?

Could it be that the original her, who died, was resurrected in the temple as the novel's FL?? Cause that Deborah seems WAY to similar to her, it's creepy! 😭
Plus "an angel" sound it could fit someone who feel like they're already dead, maybe the temple is tired of waiting for the reincarnation and just force it to the poor girl??

My theory is that the temple is feeding this to all prominent white magic families so that no one has stronger white magic than them and create a monopoly

OMG im getting goosebumps and shivers from my spine like that is so c r e e p y. I love this story so much like that plot twist was totally unexpected i cant wait to see what the author has in store for us

HOLY CRAP MAN THAT PLOT TWIST MADE ME SHIVER SO FCKING HARD!! LET'S GOOOO AUTHOR!!

Lets gooo, nice plot twist! Actual plot that can progress besides the cute fluffy scenes is something I'm definitely on board for!

Our female lead is so smartt ✨✨
Also, I thiught this would be the typical family reincarnation story but THE PLOT IS AMAZING

Contributor
Her father isnt probably a bad guy...just a wimp who cant go against the church.

Users who are viewing this thread