I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 30

😭 He's very admirable but what he is doing is so dangerous for himself. He deserve all the love as well huhu

If it’s an “all or nothing” scenario with the meds, then it seems it was written to make her suffer.

This can't be allowed i have waited so long for this chp to come out and now... PAIN NOOOOOOO MY DEAR MANHWAAA

Wow that scene. Got me right in the heart! What a great male lead. 😭

Thank you for translating this new chapter.

I AM CRYINGGGGG WTF HADES WTFFFFFF BEST ML RIGHT THERE NO QUESTIONS JUST THAT ONE ACT MADE IT FOR ME OMGGG 🤧🤧🤧🤧

Fed-Kun's army
well even a thriller horror genre can be turned into a romantic story with the right words, pov, and some romantic spices here and there xD

I'm dying, Hades is really the best male lead EVER!!! How can someone willing to go that far for his beloved one? It's truly amazing and heartwarming. PLEASE, SOMEONE PLEASE GIVES HIM THE BEST MALE LEAD EVER IN THE WORLD TITLE. IF THERE'S NO ONE, I WILL BE THE ONE GIVE HIM THAT TITLE.

Oh, and thank you for this great chapter. Really, you make my morning become more better(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧

Aggregator gang
Literally crying so hard!!!!!! Omg their pain is my pain, I can't bear to see them suffer like that!😭😭😭

Now she's gotta fall in love with him! If anyone did for me what he did for Aisha, I'd cherish that person forever. This was dramatic!

Users who are viewing this thread