I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 6

Fed-Kun's army
why does that woman exude an evil godmother feel at the same time a tsundere feel?

Dex-chan lover
Oh, oh, I like the look of Elder Sister(-in-law) very much, yes. Also, frack, dude - if you're that worried about her, promise to hook her up with someone who can teach her how to hide her Nexus.

Dex-chan lover
Let me guess. Abel Falls in love with the female lead of the novel because she looks like MC. Abel will be such a momcon hahahahaha

This ML is already one of my favorites. He may have a huge ego, but he cares about his son and the FL and he isn’t rude. Thank you so much for the chapter!❤️

Dex-chan lover
Maybe she can suck up Abel's outta control power into her gem or something and save the Duke

The gem thingy reminded me of 'i was an ordinary lady'

I actually love the ML in this series!! I do hope that the helpless FL somehow learns how to use and control magic later on. Its sweet that the ML wants to protect her from any harm but we don't really need another useless FL..

Dex-chan lover
So... she's gonna learn how to conceal the gem and then have the cheat ability to heal her husband to be in a year so he doesn't die?

I just found this and it’s crazy good??
Thanks so much for the translation!

how're you coming up with these theories y'all smart
or maybe im dumb but you're still smart 😙

well THAT was an epic evil villainous face in the last panel... who wants to bet that this "close vassal family" has something to do with hades' death?

Users who are viewing this thread