we don't deserve him
the entire goddamn world does not deserve him
hades is a treasure and if he dies my heart will implode

MY SOUL? SENT
MY EYES? WATERFALLS
MY HEART? R A V A G E D

Goddamn finally a male lead that isn't trash I'm LAKJSDLJASDFLJ
Don't mind me my eyes are just sweating 😭😭😭

Oh my goodness!!! This story is absolutely wonderful. Thank you for translating Sawateam!! Much love 💜

This is so good?? I wasn't expecting much when I started reading, but I'm pleasantly surprised at how well-written the story is. It just gets better and better.

The latest chapter gave me goosebumps omg 🤧😭 Thank you so much sawateam for translating!!

(on a side note, does anyone happen to know if the webnovel is translated?)

did Hades just single-handedly raise the bar for my standards in men to an unrealistic level? yes he did 🥲

This is super well written and I was genuinely surprised by how good the ml is? Like, normally they have the ML be a selfish prick who 'turns good cause of the MC' or they have it where he is too good to be true. The ML in this story has genuine flaws like arrogance but also is a selfless person who cares about his family. I was admittedly put off a bit by the whole stanning thing but honestly, its rubbed off on me and has started to become charming instead of creepy due to her actually getting to know the characters.

I'm glad she is becoming more receptive to the ML and not completely focused on the child, as that would have been really off putting if the writer clung to the bit for too long. I also love the relationship had between the kid and MC, its working out swimmingly.

There are so many ways this could have easily become trash- yet somehow, it has instead hardened into a gemstone.

My precious

images

Users who are viewing this thread