I Married the Male Lead's Dad

Lol, I just laughed at how lucky the FL is. :v
But I do have to agree with @PiNKwaTERboTTle her fanaticism might make her annoying and cause a lot of unnecessary misunderstandings. :/

I´m not complaining, but why do the female leads always have blue eyes are blonde hair. And the male leads always have black hair. Like I´m kinda tired of those now

@zDarkness may i pls ask what's wrong with i became the villain's mother? i see no issues so far and like the story..but would like to have another person's perspective. (i recommend isekai's to my friends who are new to manga/hua/hwa )

@honeylemonmilktea
Not sure if you've already read it yet but maybe Seduce the Villain's Father would be up your alley? I've enjoyed it and it looks like the hiatus is going to end soon too. It's coming back in early December from what I remember.

@412001 Villain's Mother makes a complete fool out of the mother. She's being manipulated by the kid and the father. Though she has some emotional sway over them, they just trick her too easily. I haven't read the novel, so I dunno how long this'll last, but it's already gotten boring for me.

Fed-Kun's army
@412001 It was boring and the biggest problem...The FL had no kind of development. For someone who worked with kids and as an adult she is extremely naive and stupid

OH MY GOD, THE FL’S CHARACTER IS EVERY STANS/WEEB INCARNATION. THIS IS SO FUN AND IM LOOKING FORWARD FOR MORE. THANK YOUUUU SO MUCHHHHHHHHHH

Aggregator gang
I think it's too early to judge anything, since it's only the 2nd chapter but I'm looking forward to more!!

Users who are viewing this thread