I Married the Male Lead's Dad

Glad that I'm not the only one who noticed how thick and dark the eyebrows are drawn like that's literally the first thing I see when Iook at Abel's face lmao but the story will be so good like it'll be all fluffy cute and stuff

zDarkness oh damn, i was actually waiting it out so i could binge read it. thank you for the heads up!

I love me some good eyebrows (Like WayV’s Xiaojun’s) but these are kind of jarring ahahah...
They look kinda normal on the dad but not the kid.

Why are there so many webtoon artists that draw thick eyebrows awkwardly? The cedrics from "villainess lives twice" and "fortune and woe" and now this one... One, i think they're using a too dark shade. The hair has shading so its not pure black, but eyebrows dont have that so they should use lighter black so it doesnt pop out. Also, they sometimes make it see through the hair, so its just solid blocks of eyebrows??

Ahhh im sorry.... I know its fkin petty to complain about this but it really bothers me so....

Dude eyebrows: ////
Girlie eyebrows: /
^
l
Y'all are talking about the male eyebrows being too thick, but MC's eyebrows are practically lines.

Ahhh I want more!! It’s cuuute 🥰🥰

The Choi Han reference is good! I’ll keep that in mind 😂😂😂

This woman is creepy as hell. Reverse the genders and you have a very unsettling story.
Yeah, not my cup of tea.

people insinuating she wants to do something with a child can go.

Users who are viewing this thread