I Met the Male Lead in Prison (Promo)

Dang. Target achieved ">>
If I could read Korean I'd probably be rushing to read the novel.

Why? Whyyyy?
Why is this just a oneshot, so cool, so good.
Please, let me have more, oooh

Oh, so that's why. Ironically, that was the line I skipped in the description. Gah. Now I got all my hopes up 😭

Actually, that oneshot was all I needed. I've read so many of these more I can easily fill in the rest if the story using my imagination...

The artist + writers of so many korean novels could make big bucks if they did a manga adaptation 😩😩 but it def needs $$ to compensate the artist.

Thanks for your hard work LLS!!

if the novel does well enough it could get a full manga version. at least volume 1 could.

Please don't tell me this is just a promotional and I'll be heart broken finding the novel trans.

Fed-Kun's army
If the webtoon ever gets the ok, I'm totally reading it. The art is really good

Dear translator,

According to the manhwa is so great, could you plase translate the novel for us readers🤪

Thank you and best regards,
MinkyWinky

mrf

Here i am commenting just to say i don't really enjoy reading novels because it'll makes me feel like reality are fucking suck. Comics aren't that bad because i can enjoy other things other then the stories. I haven't read this so... Welp i don't want to be "WHY ONLY A PROMOTIONAL COMICS!!?"

I probably read the whole entire shoujo isekai translated novels out there. I need more

Users who are viewing this thread