I Met the Male Lead in Prison (Promo)

@nobodygattaknow sorry rather than pointing i meant that it looks like the hand is offering the white rose to the Male Lead

and y'know now that I'm properly looking at the flowers, why is Lenag's rose half-closed?

The one posted here is a promo made before (it's been that long)..but at present, there's already a manhwa and I think it's already finished...If I remember correctly, I saw it in Kakao Official

P.S. I'm sorry if I gave others some false hope but I guess I was drunk lmao idk tbh maybe those were novels lol i don't even remember clearly, my mind's blurry when I try to recall what I saw ^^

Pls. don't kill me T^T
I promise I won't drink--no nevermind

I’m just wondering who that long hair brunette guy on the cover is

The novel is getting a manhwa adaptation,,
It was announced in a tweet.
There’s no confirmed release date as of now, look forward to it~

Group Leader
If this novel got a serialization and a scans group are working on it can someone @ me pls lol im rly excited fr this series and am hoping for a serialization :))

just saw the announcement about this getting serialization, ngl really excited

still not sure when, but please if this does get serialization, please pick it up...any scan groups....thank you so much

let me start off by saying how AWESOME! this is and i hope more chapters come out soon in the manga UwU cause this is so INTERESTING

Users who are viewing this thread