I need help finding a certain manga (has been found)

Joined
Jan 25, 2026
Messages
3
The last thing I remember happening was the male lead was visiting the female leads house and they were about to get frisky but a robber stopped them. I'm pretty sure the robber was a panty thief and thats why the male lead was spending time at the female leads home. I remember the cover of it had a really buff man standing back to back with a shorter girl (i feel like the background was green). If I remember correctly they are akso childhood friends. It was picked up by several scanlation groups but was repeatedly dropped and last I remember the translation and stuff was being fone by a single person. It's a completed work (in my memory) has chinese translations all the way through. In my last memory of it it was either translated to somewhere in the 70s in English. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
 
Joined
Aug 20, 2026
Messages
1
I couldn't remember the pun in the name, but it turns out it's Breast Life. You are correct that MC is an absolute unit of a childhood friend :chad:
drift boss
Check out @Grogzilla's awesome April Fool's 2024 chapter while you're at it :thumbsup:
Oh, “Breast Life” is such a perfect pun for the title. The MC being an absolute unit makes it even better. Has anyone else checked out the April Fool’s chapter?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top