I Only Treat Villains (Promo) - Ch. 0 - Promo

This art look very familiar very very familiar the yellow hair dude remind me Nadricka from (it looks like i fallen into the world of a reverse harem game) and from the fashion also kind of same wah i kinda want Nadricka to be this bold in (it looks like i fallen into the world of a reverse harem game) but sad he play as a shy boy still hoping more for the author if any of you know more about the author art please tell me i really love this author art and reverse harem plot

This has the same author as

“My sister picked up the male lead”

“I met the male lead in prison” this is getting a manhwa this year

“Don’t concern yourself with that book” and this is also getting a manhwa this year

Ahhhhh it's the same artist!!! IT'S NADY WITH RED EYES AND ITS THE PRINCESS BUT WITH SILVER HAIR AND PURPLE EYES😍😍😍😍😍

Whoa! Same artist as "It Looks Like I've Fallen into the World of a Reverse Harem Game". Male lead is a bit similar to Nadricka.

Aggregator gang
Well it's another Korean sinkhole of a novel. Really fun concept that we will only ever see the beginning of.

Thanks for the TL hope this gets licensed

I love the art but I hate how the only manhwa from the artist is "It Looks Like I've Fallen into the World of a Reverse Harem Game".... which the plot is really bad and the MC is annoying.

Wish this one was serialized instead

oooOooOh the other manhwa " it looks like I've fallen into the world of a reverse harem game" was a so-so to me, its pretty good but also not at the same time but decent at least. Tho I am kinda liking this so far 👀 I wish this isn't just a promo ~!

Wait wait wait I SEE THE HEROINE THERE WIL WE GET THE YURI ROUTE?! MUHEHEHEHEEHE
Ah- I forgot this only a promo...
But damn the Male lead is so much like Nadricka except much more bold at the night

Dex-chan lover
your telling me she has a bunch of sister friends but now guys are going to bug her? give me girls who are going to have better top energy than all of the upcoming love interests

Omg it feels like seeing nadricka in ettsen aura...
I hope they will do this manhwa. I'm in love with the artist's super beautiful drawing...

Users who are viewing this thread