I Only Want to Beat You - Ch. 78

Dex-chan lover
It's starting to get incomprehensible that they are acting like that, yet neither is taking any steps to formalise their relationship as a romantic one.

It's starting to get incomprehensible that they are acting like that, yet neither is taking any steps to formalise their relationship as a romantic one.
Dunno about others but this is quite realistic. I had the same experience with a girl in school, flirting all day but saying nothing about our feelings for a year. Unfortunately I moved the following year without confessing. I think the principal factor is fear. It doesn't sound so bad, but when you're that age your insecurities are very strong, you start to worry too much and you get complicated.

Dex-chan lover
Dunno about others but this is quite realistic. I had the same experience with a girl in school, flirting all day but saying nothing about our feelings for a year. Unfortunately I moved the following year without confessing. I think the principal factor is fear. It doesn't sound so bad, but when you're that age your insecurities are very strong, you start to worry too much and you get complicated.
Same thing we flirted for like an entire year.

Dex-chan lover
How is he wearing the wrong prescription glasses and not getting a migraine... 😅
Love the ceaseless competitive flirting. Thanks for the scanlation!

Users who are viewing this thread